Agrobs AlpenGrün Müsli
Alpengruen Muesli is a grain- and molasses-free muesli for natural and correct feeding of horses.
Alpengruen Muesli has a highly digestible structure due to the Pre Alpin dried green fibre, consisting of warm air dried grasses and herbs and is refined with root vegetables, fruit, leaves and flowers.
For AlpenGrün Muesli from AGROBS, grasses and herbs from species-rich meadows are mown at the optimal harvest time and then carefully dried with warm air. This preserves the fibre structure.
AlpenGrün Muesli not only ensures an optimal supply of raw fibre, but also promotes chewing activity and supports intestinal health.
Marigold and cornflower blossoms, raspberry and blackberry leaves as well as rose hip provide many natural vital substances.
Sunflower seeds, linseed and black cumin serve as a source of essential fatty acids: the mucilage they contain also promotes digestion.
AlpenGrün muesli contains no cereals, bran or molasses.
Due to its low starch and sugar content AlpenGrün Muesli is also suitable for (metabolically) sensitive horses.
- Contains many varied, horse-friendly ingredients
- A lot of crude fibre
- Rich in natural vital substances
- Low in starch and sugar and free from molasses
- Contains no artificial additives
- As the only concentrate feed
- As a supplement to concentrates
- The supplier of raw fibre
- suitable as a supportive feed for horses and ponies with a sensitive metabolism
- for diets with reduced starch and reduced sugar content