Agrobs Luzernecobs 20kg
Lucerne (Alfalfa) is the oldest forage crop ever. The Persians already fed it to their horses 500 years before Christ. Nowadays, Lucerne is often used as a raw fibre source in many mueslis.
Due to its valuable properties, Lucerne, even in pure form, is a very valuable addition to the ration of your horse or pony.
Lucerne contains a high protein content, β-carotene, vitamins, minerals and essential amino acids.
Especially for breeding, sport horses and young horses Lucerne is an ideal feed.
An important advantage of Lucerne is that it does not burden your horse’s digestive tract and metabolism, as is the case with a grain- and molasses-rich feed. Nevertheless, Lucerne provides sufficient energy.
Furthermore, the high calcium content of Lucerne is a good supplement to grain.
The calcium content also provides the important building blocks for a healthy bone growth in young horses and for the preservation of strong bones and joints in sport and breeding horses.
In addition, the high calcium content can compensate for the high phosphorus content in a grain-rich diet.
- ideal for upgrading roughage (hay and pasture)
- to compensate for high phosphorus content in a cereal rich diet
- natural feed for horses with a high energy requirement
- rich in high-quality proteins (amino acids)
- optimises the Ca:P ratio of a cereal rich ration
- free from molasses, dust and binding agents
- chunks with a diameter of 9 mm
- as a source of power feed for sporting, breeding and young horses
There are no reviews yet.