Agrobs Omega3 Pur
OMEGA3 PUR is a composition of cold-pressed oils of linseed, camelina and Lallemantia iberica (dragon’s head) with an especially high percentage of polyunsaturated fatty acids as well as natural vitamin E.
Oils are considered to be an appropriate energy source for a ration low in starch, sugar and protein. They provide a high content of health enhancing substances, e.g. omega-3 fatty acids, which are important for regulation of blood clotting and health maintenance of blood vessels. Further, they are a substantial component of smooth cell membranes which serve as junction for the cell nourishment. Thus, they support, e.g. skin cells in absorbing important nutrients. Therefore, the administration of OMEGA3 PUR quickly becomes noticeable through a shiny coat. Omega-3 fatty acids can support the organism in case of inflammatory processes in the body. They add a final touch to every balanced ration.
AREAS OF USE
- provides the required amount of omega-3 fatty acids
- improves the ratio to omega-6 fatty acids that are often already sufficiently present in the ration
- as feed supplement for horses that have to have feed especially low in protein
- as supplement in cases of rations low in starch and sugar
- as highly-concentrated energy source