PRE ALPIN® Protein Light Flakes low-protein blend of grasses
PRE ALPIN Protein Light Flakes is a basic feed with an extremely low protein content and without added herbs. It consists of grasses that are particularly low in protein and is produced without compressing aids or protein-lowering additives such as straw or bran.
The formation of many liver detoxifying enzymes depends on trace elements.
This means that excessive protein uptake can lead to a deficit of trace elements, which in turn may cause allergies and exzemas. In other words, the right protein content is very important.
Many horses require feed that is low in protein.
Scientific findings and observations highlight that horses often have an oversupply of protein when they are pastured, especially in spring and autumn. Basic feed that is low in protein and high in crude fiber can help create better balance.
AREAS OF USE
- as basic feed (100 % hay substitute)
- for entancement of hay, silage, pasture
- in spring and fall during pasture time when the grass is young and therefore contains a lot of protein but little crude fiber
- in case of respiratory problems due to dust, herbs and mould in the basic feed
- in case of protein hypersensitivitiy
- for a low-protein diet
- for horses that are allergic to herbs or that should not consume additional herbs due to a homoeopathic treatment