Agrobs Pre Alpin Saatgut Grass seed
Pre Alpin grass seed contains a wealth of grasses and herbs from the Bavarian Alpine region. It is carefully chosen mix of short and longer grasses and supplemented with very important and tasty herbs.
Much is desired from horse pastures. On the one hand the horse pasture is a food souce, and on the other hand a living space for the horse!
Pre Alpin grass seed has set these conditions as a starting point.
Many horse pastures and paddocks are too heavily grazed (taxed). The consequences are walking damage and loose surfaces, which cause deteriorated grass growth.
It is importance to sow regularly during intesive pasture grazing.
Advice and tips for an optimal horse pasture:
– Alternate mowing pasture.
– Beware of overgrazing and no grazing on wet meadows
– Regular grazing
– Grasses should not be shorter than 5-6 cm
– Maintenance, such as towing and rolling in the spring.
– Mowing at meadow change ( for pasture rest )
– Sow walkways and loose areas immediately