St. Hippolyt VitaComplex Sensitiv
The mineral component with high-dose zinc, vitamin B complex and vitamin D3 prevents diet-related deficits.
The use of zinc chelate ensures the highest bioavailabitity of the trace element.
Zinc plays a key role in many metabolic processes and the formation of vital enzymes.
Due to the enrichment with PSB complexes (nucleotides), phosphorus groups are available to activate the B vitamins.
To improve the nervous system, rideability and stress tolerance as well as an increased vitality of the horse.
* High dose of antioxidants, vitamin B complex, vitamin D3 and zinc
* For skin and coat problems
* listlessness, poor performance and susceptibility to infections
* Grain, gluten and molasses free
If one-sided feeding or the disturbed absorption of vital substances leads to skin problems, poor performance, muscle weakness, digestive problems and fatigue in the horse, a special upgrade of the ration is required- this is the only way for the metabolism and the immune system to work optimally again.
* For horses with an increased need for antioxidants,B vitamins , vitamin D3, biotin and zinc
* For skin and respiratory problems, listlessness, poor performance and susceptibility to infections
* Support the intestinal flora and the mucous membranes
* Besides lecithin and B vitamins , PSB complexes (nucleotides) also represent specific phosphor groups available, wich activate the B vitamins and improve the absorption of vital nutrients and microntrients
* Glyconutrients from brown algae and omega-3 fatty acids have a positive effect on irritated tissue