Dodson & Horrell Be Calm Balancer
High quality balancer formulated to promote a calm and even temperament
- Fully balanced feed suitable for all horses at rest or in work that are sensitive or anxious
- Grain-free and low in sugar and starch
- with blend of chamomile, lemon balm and Vervain to support an even temperament.
- These herbs are all traditionally used to promote a calmer temperament and support the horse during times of stress or change.
- Contains the QLC Antioxidant Package to support defence against free radicals caused by stress
- ActiSaf protected yeast to support a healthy gut environment, promote fibre fermentation and nutrient uptake
- Biotin, zinc and methionine for strong hooves and hoof growth
Available in 15kg packaging
Feed 100g/100kg bodyweight per day in conjunction with free access to forage.
Do not exceed 200g/100kg bodyweight per day in total.
Divide into at least 2-3 meals per day.
Ensure a minimum intake of 2kg/100kg bodyweight of forage per day.
Fresh drinking water must be available at all times.
Wheatfeed; Maize Distillers Dark Grains; Sunflower Seed Meal, Dehulled; Soya Ext; Dried Beet Pulp; Oatfeed; Grass Meal; Calcium Carbonate; Vitamin Premix; Vervain (2%); Lemon Balm (2%); Chamomile (2%); Dicalcium Phosphate; Magnesium Oxide; Sodium Chloride; Vegetable Oil & Fat; Lysine: Mixture of: Blackcurrant, Kale, Spinach, Beetroot, Rosemary, Rosehip, Pomegranate (Total 0.4%); Yeast
There are no reviews yet.