Dodson & Horrell Specialist Nutrition CushCare Condition
CushCare Condition has been designe to provide conditioning calories in a low starch, low sugar format that is suitable for horses prone to laminitis.
- High in oil and fibre to provide calories for weight gain and condition without adding starch.
- Contains essential amino acids to support muscle maintenance.
- Added B vitamins and carnitine
- QLC Antioxidant package supporting the bodies natural antioxidant capacity and the ability to ‘mop up’ excess free radicals that may be associated with ageing.
- Contains live Actisaf yeast (probiotic) along with FOS and MOS (prebiotics) to promote a healthy digestive system.
- Digestible fibre provides natural calories and promotes healthy hindgut function.
CushCare Condition is available in 18kg packaging.
Feed 400g-1kg/100kg bodyweight per day in conjunction with free access to forage. Cushcare Condition can be fed dry or made into a mash by adding water at 50ml/100g of feed.
Do not exceed 1kg/100kg bodyweight per day in total.
Divide into at least 2-3 meals per day.
Ensure a minimum intake of 2kg/100kg bodyweight of forage per day.
Fresh drinking water must be available at all times.
Oatfeed; Wheatfeed; Dried Beet Pulp; Distillers Dark Grains; Sunflower Seed Meal, Dehulled; Vegetable oil & fat; Soya (bean)meal, feed (GM Soya); Rapeseed Oil; Full
Fat Linseed Meal; Calcium Carbonate; Sodium Chloride; Dicalcium Phosphate; Cinnamon (0.35%); Magnesium Oxide; Glucosamine; Chaste Tree Berries (0.12%); Dandelion; Comfrey Leaves; Mixture of: Blackcurrant, Kale, Spinach, Beetroot,
Rosemary, Rosehip, Pomegranate, Burdock Root, Nettle, Celery Seed, Olive Extract.
Est. DE 13.5MJ/kg
Vitamin A 19,000iu/kg
Vitamin D 1,900iu/kg
Vitamin E 680mg/kg
Vitamin C 75mg/kg
Nicotinic Acid 62mg/kg
Folic Acid 10mg/kg
There are no reviews yet.