Dodson & Horrell Fibre Fibergy roughage substitute suitable for all horses and ponies
- A low-sugar, straw- and alfalfa-based chopped roughage
- Fibergy improves digestion and maintains healthy bowel function
- Ideal for horses and ponies in light work and needing a low calorie diet
- Added oil promotes a glossy coat and healthy skin
- The addition of mint makes Fibergy very palatable and ideal for fussy eaters
- Suitable for horses and ponies susceptible to laminitis
- Dodson & Horrell Fibergy is also fed as a partial hay replacement for horses and ponies susceptible to laminitis.
Available in 18 kg packaging.(due to large volume, Fibergy is counted as a 23 kg weight when calculating the shipping costs)
There are no reviews yet.