Dodson & Horrell Fibre Up
Tasty, all-in-one and fully balanced conditioning fibre food that supports healthy digestion
Fibre Up is
- a high fibre feed which builds up condition in a sensible and gentle way
- suitable for horses and ponies which need to build up their condition at every level of work
- an all-in-one high fibre feed
- specifically formulated for an optimum balance of ingredients, nutrients and health support
- low in starch and sugar
Particularly suitable for horses and ponies that
- have difficulty maintaining their weight
- Are prone to stomach ulcers
- are allowed to return to work after a rest period
- Young horses that are going to work
- need to build up condition and still keep a cool head
Feed 500g/100kg body weight per day in combination with free access to roughage.
Do not exceed 750g/100kg body weight per day in total.
Divide over at least 2-3 meals per day.
Ensure a minimum intake of 2 kg/100 kg body weight of roughage per day.
Fresh drinking water should always be available.
Alfalfa; Esparcette; Grass; Rapeseed oil; Wheat fibre; Soya bean meal (GM soya); Oats; Sunflower seed meal, wheat; Full fat linseed; Full fat soya (GM soya); Calcium carbonate; Molasses; Barley; Sodium chloride; Sodium bicarbonate; Mint; Basil; Dicalcium phosphate; Vegetable oils and fats; Fructo-oligosaccharides; MSM; Flaxseed meal; Mix of: Blackcurrant, Kale, Spinach, Beetroot, Rosemary, Rosehip, Pomegranate; Choline Chloride; Magnesium Oxide; Nettle; Seaweed meal
Estimated DE 11.8MJ/kg