Dodson & Horrell Go Lite Balancer
High specification balancer formulated for horses in need of a calorie controlled diet and those prone to laminitis.
- Low calorie balancer suitable for good-doers.
- Low in starch and sugar – suitable for those prone to laminitis.
- Herbal Health Care – Nettle to support a healthy blood supply and circulation
- Added Seaweed which contains minerals essential for healthy hoof growth, as well as supporting skin health.
- QLC Antioxidants – Natural plant based antioxidants supporting the body’s natural antioxidant capacity.
- Biotin & Methionine to support hoof health.
- Contains Actisaf protected yeast to support a healthy hindgut environment, fibre fermentation and nutrient uptake.
Available in 15kg packaging
Feed 100g/100kg bodyweight per day in conjunction with free access to forage. Do not exceed 200g/100kg bodyweight per day in total. Divide into at least 2-3 meals per day.
Ensure a minimum intake of 2kg/100kg bodyweight of forage per day.
Fresh drinking water must be available at all times.
For use with target species only.
Oatfeed, Wheatfeed, Distiller’s wheat grains, Unmolassed sugar beet, Nettle leaves (4.0%), Calcium carbonate, Seaweed (2.4%), Cane molasses, Alfalfa, Monocalcium phosphate, Sodium chloride, Magnesium oxide, Mixture of: Blackcurrant, Kale, Spinach, Beetroot, Rosemary, Rosehip, Pomegranate (0.4%)
Dietary fibre 12.5%
Estimate. DE 8,5MJ/kg
Vitamin A 60.000iu/kg
Vitamin D 6.000iu/kg
Vitamin E 2.300mg/kg
Vitamin C 640mg/kg
Nicotinic acid 100mg/kg
Folic acid 44mg/kg
There are no reviews yet.