Dodson & Horrell Racing Classic Microfeed
Microfeed is a traditional racing muesli for horses in training.
- Very high energy ration.
- For horses in hard work.
- With optimum levels of micronutrients.
- For horses in hard work or undertaking strenuous competition.
- Provides high levels of digestible energy through the combination of carefully bruised English oats and micronised cereals.
- Contains high protein sources such as soya, peas and linseed.
- Fully supplemented with optimum levels of micronutrients, such as vitamin E and calcium.
- The high nutrient density makes the ration ideal for fussy feeders or horses with poor appetites.
Available in 20 kg packaging
Feed 1.2-1.5kg/100kg bodyweight per day in conjunction with free access to forage. Do not exceed 1.5kg/100kg bodyweight per day in total. Divide into at least 2-3 meals per day.
Ensure a minimum intake of 1.5kg/100kg bodyweight of forage per day.
Fresh drinking water must be available at all times.
For use with target species only.
Barley, Oats, Wheatfeed, Alfalfa, Wheat, Extracted sunflower, Distiller’s wheat grains, Maize, Full fat soya, Glucose syrup, Cane molasses, Dehulled soya bean meal, Calcium carbonate, Peas, Full fat linseed, Sodium chloride, Unmolassed sugar beet, Oatfeed, Rapeseed oil, Dicalcium phosphate, Magnesium oxide
/kg Ruw Eiwit Crude Protein Rohprotein 14.0 % Ruwe Olie & Vetten Crude Oils & Fats Rohöle und -fette 4.25 % Ruwe Vezels Crude Fibre Rohfaser 7.75 % Ruwe As Crude Ash Rohasche 7.2 % Lysine Lysine Lysin 6.8 gr Methionine Methionine Methionin 2.3 gr Natrium Sodium Natrium 0.4 %
Mineral values are total values within the product including added and naturally occurring minerals from grains, fibres and other raw materials.
Such materials are naturally variable and as such total values may vary slightly.
There are no reviews yet.