Dodson & Horrell Breeding Plus Sales Prep Mix
Sales Prep Mix is for foals, yearlings and young horses for sales preparation
- Important amino acids to support muscle growth and development
- MOS and FOS (prebiotics) and ActiSafyeast (probiotic) for healthy bowel function and intestinal flora and to support nutrient the uptake.
- QLC antioxidants to support the body’s the natural antioxidant capacity (for the immune system)
- High oil content for condition
- hoof support to support the hoof condition
- Horses in training, which are trained by the bearing.
- Young horses in transition to training and transition to other feed.
- Sales Prep Mix minimizes digestive problems in the transition
- Two-year-olds in training, the DCAB ensures optimal bone development and modelling
Available in 20kg packaging
Feed 700g-1.2kg/100kg bodyweight per day in conjunction with free access to forage.
Do not exceed 1.2kg/100kg bodyweight per day in total.
Divide into at least 2-3 meals per day.
Ensure a minimum intake of 2kg/100kg bodyweight of forage per day.
Fresh drinking water must be available at all times.
Oats; Wheatfeed; Grass Meal; Flaked Barley; Sunflower Seed Meal, Dehulled; Molasses; Soya Ext; Flaked Soya; Full Fat linseed Meal; Rapeseed Oil; Dried Beet Pulp; Linseed Expeller; Micro Flaked Maize; Calcium Carbonate;
Dicalcium Phosphate; Sodium Chloride; Full Fat Soya; Magnesium Oxide; Fructo-oligosaccharides; Mannan Oligosaccharides; Mint; Basil; Mixture of: Blackcurrant,
Kale, Spinach, Beetroot, Rosemary, Rosehip, Pomegranate,,Soya Oil (produced from GM soya).
Est. DE 12.2MJ/kg
Vitamin A 15,000iu/kg
Vitamin D 1,500iu/kg
Vitamin E 500mg/kg
Vitamin C 45mg/kg
Nicotinic Acid 34mg/kg
Folic Acid 13mg/kg