Dodson & Horrell Breeding Classic Youngstock Mix (vh Rearing Diet)
Dodson & Horrell Youngstock Mix is a rearing muesli specific formulated to meet the needs of growing horses and ponies (age between weaning to approx. 2 years).
- Growth: easily digestible and rich in valuable amino acids.
- Bone & joint development: formulated to achieve a controlledglycemic response, optimal cation-anion balance, as well as high levels of calcium and chelated copper to ensure.
- immune system: high content of vitamin E, with added organic selenium and MOS.
- Hoof and coat health: high in quality proteins, with added biotin and chelated Zinc.
- digestion: specially boiled cereals and added probiotics.
Available in 20 kg packaging
Daily 700g-1.3 kg / 100 kg body weight in combination with unlimited access to Fibre.
Do not use more than 1.3 kg / 100 kg body weight per day.
Divide over at least 2-3 meals per day.
Ensure a minimum intake of 2 kg/ 100 kg body weight Fibre per day.
Fresh drinking water must always be available
Oats, hulled soybean meal (genetically modified), cane molasses, wheat fibres, barley, alfalfa, sugar beet, sunflower, distiller’s wheat fibres, oat fibre, grass, maize, peas, full fat soybean, calcium carbonate, rapeseed oil, Sodium Chloride, monocalcium phosphate, magnesium oxide
Est. DE 11.5MJ/kg
Support Supplements Mix
Macro Minerals Mix
Micro Minerals Mix
Vitamin A 17,000iu/kg
Vitamin D 1,700iu/kg
Vitamin E 600mg/kg
Nicotinic Acid 33mg/kg
Folic Acid 13mg/kg