Equine Products Comfort Gut
highest quality Activated Charcoal available
Comfort Gut is the highest quality activated charcoal available.
It is made from coconut shells to human nutrition standards and is suitable for long-term use.
It absorbs (binds to) toxins and acid molecules in the horse’s digestive tract and removes them through the horse’s dung.
- an ultra fine pore size
- for oral use
- helps horses with all kinds of problems caused by toxins and excess acidity in the digestive system
- can help with weight gain, diarrhoea, abrasion, bloating, air-sucking and can improve condition, stall virtues and behavioural problems
- is easy to feed once or twice a day
- Because it does not have a strong smell or taste most horses will eat it well
- very safe feeding margins at the recommended daily dose
- helps to promote a healthy stomach acid level and may be fed for extended periods
- mildly alkaline, has very small pores and a very low ash and vegetable carbon content.
- Perfect for horses that have to deal with:
- Changing feed times,
- changes in pasture conditions (e.g. change from paddock to fresh grass),
- changes of roughage and/or feeding,
- frequent travel,
- different routines or stress caused by high workloads and a busy competition and training schedule.
There are no reviews yet.