Maridil Esparsette Strukturiert
Maridil Esparsette Structure
The sainfoin / Esparsette is a high quality, grain-free basic food for every horse.
It is rich in essential amino acids, trace elements, vitamins, ß-carotene, and rutin, an important substance for the elesticity of the blood vessels.
Esparsette supports muscle building and is an ideal concentrate for all horses, including horses that need to be fed grain-free.
Pure Esparsette structure:
- helps against flatulence
- is roughly structured, contains a lot of crude fiber: promotes building activity
- has a particularly favorable amino acid pattern
- rich in. condensed tannins: these stabilize the intestinal environment and have a proven effect on intestinal parasites
- is the perfect concentrate for horses that require grain-free feeding or sensitive to sugar or starch
- can also be given as support durding treatment of thin manure or diarrhea
- is very beneficial for horses with metabolic problems
- low starch, low fructan, sugar free
- dust-free, hygienic and tasty
Simple food for horses and alpacas