Maridil Esparsette Cobs – Esparcette – SainFoin high-quality, low-sugar concentrate and roughage for all horses
Maridil Esparcette Cobs is a highly digestible feed supplement for horses.
Its high nutrient content makes it an ideal fibre-rich alternative to concentrates.
The sainfoin (Onobrychis viciifolia L.) is in the true sense of the word a versatile feed plant with multiple beneficial properties:
- it acts against flatulence
- it also supports a healthy digestion and intestinal flora,
- It also stabilises the gastrointestinal tract and helps to deacidify the organism.
- Due to its content of condensed tannins, it can help to thicken the stool.
Esparsette is suitable for all horses – including those with EMS, laminitis, insulin resistance and is much more than just a roughage replacement!
Properties of Maridil Esparsette
- rich in essential amino acids
- rich in nutritious crude fibre
- contains organically bound calcium, vitamins, beta-carotene, selenium and other trace elements
- rich in rutin, which supports the elasticity of blood vessels and capillaries
- without additives, free of binders and molasses free
- ideal concentrate for horses that need to be fed grain-free or horses that are overweight (the concentrate should be gradually replaced by Esparcette cobs)
- Builds up muscle in lean, scrawny horses
- Prevents flatulence
- Very tasty, also for fussy horses.
- Also ideal for healthy intestinal function for sheep and goats.
- Esparcette is dried in warm air and then processed into handy chunks/cobs.