St. Hippolyt RiceLein Grain-free energy balancer
RiceLein is a low-glycaemic energy balancer for enhancing low-energy rations. Instead of starch source, easily fermentable fibres and rice germ oils provide quickly available energy. The stomach-protecting properties of linseed make it particularly suitable for horses with a sensitive gastrointestinal tract. Due to the reduction of starch and sugar, it can also be fed to horses with muscle problems such as PSSM, tying up and cross-conditioning or horses with PPID (Equine Cushing Syndrome). As RiceLein is not additionally mineralised, it is suitable as a combination to any basic feed.
- Low in starch and sugar, gluten-free with high energy density.
- For horses with muscular problems such as PSSM, tying up and cross flocking
- For sport horses that are already fed large amounts of cereal-based concentrates
- gentle refeeding of lean horses
- grain-sensitive horses and horses with digestive problems (stomach problems!)
- Suitable for feeding horses with PPID (Equine Cushing Syndrome)