St. Hippolyt VitaMineral Sensitiv
The mineral component with high doses of zinc, vitamin B complex and vitamin D3 prevents nutritional deficiencies.
The use of zinc in a chelated form ensures the highest absorption rate of the trace element. Zinc plays a key role in many metabolic processes and the formation of vital enzymes.
Enrichment with PSB complexes (nucleotides) provides phosphorus groups to activate the B vitamins.
When unbalanced nutrition or the disturbed intake of vital substances leads to skin problems, poor performance, muscle weakness, digestive problems and fatigue in the horse, a special ration upgrade is needed – only then can the metabolism and the immune system work optimally again!
- For horses with an increased need for antioxidants, vitamin B, vitamin D3, biotin and zinc
- For skin and respiratory problems, lethargy, poor performance and susceptibility to infections
- Supports the intestinal flora (microbiome) and mucous membranes
- In addition to lecithin and B vitamins, PSB (nucleotide) complexes also provide specific phosphorus groups that activate
that activate the B vitamins and improve the absorption of vital and micronutrients.
- Glyconutrients from brown seaweed and omega-3 fatty acids have a positive effect on irritated tissue